Whether you face criminal charges, have been arrested for DUI, or your adult child has been arrested while away at college, you likely have plenty of questions regarding what your next steps should be. Come ask us those questions at your free criminal law initial consultation.
We have a full range of criminal law experience, allowing us to fight head-on in your criminal law case. From DUI defense and misdemeanors, to serious felony charges - we do it all.
What also sets us apart is our ability to handle both family law and criminal defense cases. Through our unique combination of experience, we at Hightower Reff Law see plenty of overlap between the two practice areas and know how to reach a solution in those complex, combined issues.
Call us today to schedule your free initial consultation for your criminal case, and see how we can help you.
Discreet And Professional Representation Against Criminal Charges
With our team of criminal defense attorneys by your side, you can feel confident knowing you don't have to face the charges on your own. When you work with us, we will:
- Speak on your behalf to police officers and other law enforcement officials involved in your case, while protecting your constitutional rights
- Clearly discuss the particulars of your case with you, including pretrial procedures and trial issues, and the length of time each of these procedures is expected to take
- Inform you of the best way to communicate with family, friends, co-workers and others in a way that protects your case, your reputation and your rights
- Work to protect your rights under Nebraska law and maintain your innocence until proven guilty
By working together, we can better reach a solution that's in your best interests. Reach out to our Omaha law office to take action.
We Handle A Variety Of Felony And Misdemeanor Cases
At Hightower Reff Law, we emphasize the importance of building a relationship with our clients. In many cases, we help clients through family law matters that develop a criminal element due to allegations, including:
- DUI defense
- Domestic Violence
- Campus crimes - minor in possession, theft, assault and other charges
- Juvenile crimes
- Other felony and misdemeanor charges of all kinds
Take Immediate Action After An Arrest
Reach out to us today if you or a loved one has been charged with a crime in Douglas County, Sarpy County, Cass County or Washington County in Nebraska. You can schedule a consultation with a lawyer at our downtown Omaha office by by Contacting us online, emailing us at email@example.com or calling 402-932-9550.
Don’t wait to hire confident, clear, committed legal representation for your case.