We can assist clients in forming all different types of corporate entities, including limited liability companies, corporations, non-profits, etc. Entity formation includes the drafting of Articles of Incorporation or Certificate of Organization, Bylaws or Operating Agreement, and the filing of related tax documentation. We are able to get the documents you need to get your business off the ground and provide maintenance for your legal needs in the future. Have you already created a company? We can assist in the amendment of your corporate filings when changes occur.

Contact Us Today

If you or a loved one has been charged with a felony or misdemeanor crime in Douglas County, Sarpy County, Cass County or Washington County in Nebraska, contact us at Hightower Reff Law. Contact us online, email us at info@hrlawomaha.com or call 402-932-9550 to schedule a consultation with one of our lawyers, in our office, or we can meet with you at a police department or jail, if necessary.